Sicilian Mafia RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(IGN:Jayy_Forelli) - Leader of Yakuza !

3 posters

Go down

(IGN:Jayy_Forelli) - Leader of Yakuza ! Empty (IGN:Jayy_Forelli) - Leader of Yakuza !

Post by Jayy Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:51 pm

IC Information.
Ingame Name: Jayy_Forelli
Origin: Los Santos
Ingame Level: 1
Job experience: Trucker.
Describe your life style: Intense and Outgoing, Sometimes Lay Back.

OOC Information.
Where are you from?: Australia
What is your age?: 15
What is your Timezone? AEST +10
What do you think you can add to this faction?: The Art Of Discipline, The Art of Fighting, The Art Of Persuasion, The Art Of Intelligence and The Art Of Leadership Skills.
Why do you want to Leader is Family/Team?: To Experience a New Life, A new Turn, A Change from Being a Civilion, I want to be Out There, Doing what I was Born To Do. I want to Explore the New World and Conquer The Available. I Want to create new Friendships and Covenants Between Loyal Factions. I want To Be It, To Be The Top, To Be The YAKUZA .
How Long have you been role playing?: Since the Start of The Year.
How long have you played on Silian Mafia RolePlay?: Does it Matter? Remember This, Quality Not Quantity.
Are you active on the server?: All The Time .
Have you ever been banned? If so for what reason: Never
Have you ever been kicked? If so for what reason: Never
Why should I accept you?: I Will Bring A New Order To The Yakuza, And So Forth Start in Development.
Anyhing else you would like to tell us?: I Hope You Accept This Application With Dire Seriousness, And If Accepted, I Hope To Be Working And Recruiting Happily Along Side New Others.

Define:
Metagame - The Use of OOC Knowledge When IC Situations. Or The Use of Perfect Strategy, In A RP Game.
Non Roleplay. - Not Acting Like a Real Life Person, For Example, If You were A Hardcore Gangster That Hates Cops, You Wouldnt Talk like This "Hey Sir, Fine Day Isnt It? LOLOLOL". Also Non RP Could Be Defined as Bunnyhopping.
Revenge Kill (Rk) - Killing People Back, After They've Killed you. This is Usually Done In an UNRP Way.
Roleplay - Acting Like You Would IRL. For Example, If You Were a Police Officer, You Would talk WIth Formal and Polite Jargon Words "Good Day Sir, Require any Assistance?". THIS ALSO MEANS NO BUNNYHOPPING!
Powergame. - Particular Emphasis On Creating a The Most Powerful Character, People Usually Use Banned Weapons Or Hacks For This.
Deathmatch. (Dm) - Killing Innocence For The Fun Of It, This is Not Acceptable And Will Result in Warning and Finally Ban.

Jayy
Sicilian RolePlay Member
Sicilian RolePlay Member

Number of posts : 2
InGame Name : Jayy_Forelli
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

(IGN:Jayy_Forelli) - Leader of Yakuza ! Empty Re: (IGN:Jayy_Forelli) - Leader of Yakuza !

Post by Sean Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:54 am

For nce.. Someone doesntcopy another's Application...

Good work. I hope you RP as a Mob Leader Smile
Sean
Sean
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

(IGN:Jayy_Forelli) - Leader of Yakuza ! Empty Re: (IGN:Jayy_Forelli) - Leader of Yakuza !

Post by J.Bull Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:29 am

If accepted you will need a Jap name, please reply with the Jap you want
J.Bull
J.Bull
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
InGame Name : Joe_Smith
xFire : jbull92
Registration date : 2008-10-13

https://sicilian-rp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

(IGN:Jayy_Forelli) - Leader of Yakuza ! Empty Jap Name .

Post by Jayy Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:46 pm

My Japanese Name : Hiro_Tanako

And By The Way, I Did Not Copy This.
I Wrote This 100% on My Own Thank You Very Much.

(:

Jayy
Sicilian RolePlay Member
Sicilian RolePlay Member

Number of posts : 2
InGame Name : Jayy_Forelli
Registration date : 2008-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down