Sicilian Mafia RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Three Word Story !! [ Finsihed Complete Version all put together]

Go down

The Three Word Story !! [ Finsihed Complete Version all put together] Empty The Three Word Story !! [ Finsihed Complete Version all put together]

Post by Sean Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:17 pm

Once upon a time a ps3 Toke a big ball with salt and craped on some sugar on and killed president Then it became a ugly ass so he cried AND got hit So he went and got a bitch that he fucked very hard Then he killed her and had and pooed on she called the fbi to give Them a big ,very very big bomb blew up so they died and USA cried and then the and cried much because Micheal Jackson threw a child in his bed so he could rape the kid vey very hard And he cried and cumed in Joe SMith's Mouth joe smith cried joe hit patrick-star And i cried Patrick became starfish And i cried and sponge bob put his cock I fell down onto the cock And died Lee cryed becuase I fell down into a pool ANd blew up so fucked patrick In lee's ass patrick loved it who cried Stop rapping me and farted on a shit that Smelt bad like the queen of dirt old crap and then the old man cried poeple were thinking That James is. a very big cat and a
very big pig With the right hand man called It became clear that James was So very sexy Said his mom And his sister And his cat Was so Horny He raped Someone The end

That's alot of fuckin words ^^
Sean
Sean
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down