Sicilian Mafia RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Application For Corleone Family! Luigi Corleone

4 posters

Go down

New Application For Corleone Family! Luigi Corleone Empty New Application For Corleone Family! Luigi Corleone

Post by Luigi_Corleone Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:39 am

Corleone Family by Luigi Corleone. The Godfather.

New Application For Corleone Family! Luigi Corleone Voym2v
- -
The image of Jizzy Club.

Dear Readers,

The "The Jizzy" Club security team is one of the most important jobs within the Club, The role of the security team is to keep to its standards of looking out for our guests and keeping the hotel as safe as we possibly can day and night.

With the ever growing amount of guests to our hotel we need to be 100% sure that we can keep to such standards. We are looking for men and women alike who carry a qualification in the security sector. Applicants must have had past experience as a guard as it gives you a more chance of getting the job however training can be supplied on the job. Each applicant must be tempermantal and be able ot work under pressure, Menaing you must have a good amount of patience and be able to work with many people at any one time.

If you find you have the capalbility of becoming part of our team then please fill the application below and send it off to the Club, On the day of posting you should be contacted within five working days. We wish you the best of luck with your applications and look forward to reading them soon.

Jizzy Club Management,

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- The - Application -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

First Name: _________
Last Name: _________
Your cellphone number: _____________
D.O.B (Date Of Birth): _____________
Gender (M/F): ___________
Past Experiences: ___________
Previous Job: ___________
Why did you leave your last job?: _________________
Do you have experience with a firearm?: _____________
Do you have a Legal License to hold a firearm?: ______________
If yes please state what license and how you got it?: ________________
Do you a valid driver license?: ____________
Do you have a Criminal Record?: ________________
If yes please state what you did?: ________________
Why do you wish to work for us?: ____________________
Do you have any Identification (ID/Passport)?: ________________
If yes, can you bring it to an interview?:________________
Tell us about yourself: ____________________________
Signiture: ________________

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

((OOC - Out Of Character))

Your age (IRL):
Your level (IG):
How often do you play SM (Sicilian Mafia):
What time are you usualy most active (Morning/afternoon/evening/night):
Have you ever been banned? How many times?
How long have you played on RP servers?
Can you speak and understand english?
Why do you want to join Corleone?:

((RP Knowledge))

On these questions please give an example of what they are.

What is RK (Revenge Kill) ?
What is Dm (Deathmatch)?
What is Powergame?
What is Metagame?
What is Driveby?
What is IC?
What is OOC?
What is Roleplay?

((Rate yourself (Be honest) ))

Shooting:
Driving:
Negociateing:
Flying:
Roleplay:
Commuicating:

Rules of Cosa Nostra

1. No one can present himself directly to another of our friends. There must be a third person to do it.
2. Never look at the wives of friends.
3. Never be seen with cops.
4. Don't go to pubs and clubs.
5. Always being available for Cosa Nostra is a duty - even if your wife's about to give birth.
6. Appointments must absolutely be respected.
7. Wives must be treated with respect.
8. When asked for any information, the answer must be the truth.
9. Money cannot be appropriated if it belongs to others or to other families.
10. People who can't be part of Cosa Nostra: anyone who has a close relative in the police, anyone with a two-timing relative in the family, anyone who behaves badly and doesn't hold to moral values..

Last edited by Luigi_Corleone on Tue Nov 04, 2008 12:39 pm; edited 5 times in total
Luigi_Corleone
Luigi_Corleone
Corleone Member
Corleone Member

Number of posts : 16
InGame Name : Luigi_Corleone
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

New Application For Corleone Family! Luigi Corleone Empty Re: New Application For Corleone Family! Luigi Corleone

Post by Sean Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:06 am

Best Application i ve seen So far. GOod Job!!
Sean
Sean
Spammer
Spammer

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

New Application For Corleone Family! Luigi Corleone Empty Re: New Application For Corleone Family! Luigi Corleone

Post by J.Bull Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:44 am

yes very nice "good work"
J.Bull
J.Bull
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 53
InGame Name : Joe_Smith
xFire : jbull92
Registration date : 2008-10-13

https://sicilian-rp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi_Corleone Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:13 am

Thank you guys. I appreciate ^^
Luigi_Corleone
Luigi_Corleone
Corleone Member
Corleone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Andreo_Corleone Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:37 am

First Name: Andreo
Last Name:Corleone
Your cellphone number:
D.O.B (Date Of Birth): 07/25/1982
Gender (M/F): M
Past Experiences:
Previous Job: unemployer
Why did you leave your last job?: i dont had a 'last job'
Do you have experience with a firearm?: yes i do
Do you have a Legal License to hold a firearm?: yes i do
If yes please state what license and how you got it?:i got licenses for all type of firearms, i passed the test and a signed the formular for tham
Do you a valid driver license?: yes
Do you have a Criminal Record?: no i dont
If yes please state what you did?: ________
Why do you wish to work for us?: im going to make some money...i have a family and im intrested for this job
Do you have any Identification (ID/Passport)?: i dont
If yes, can you bring it to an interview?:________________
Tell us about yourself: ANdreo Corleone never dreamed that he would be living in Los Santos.
Growing up in Liberty City had been tough on Landon for he got into
some troubles. His uncle Salvatore had been shot down when he was 7 or
so, he can't remember much. After taking over the family business at
age 17 he had made some friends and a lot of enemies. For friends, he
had the gang to be his friend. No one else. For enemies, you would need
a lot of ink to fill that out.
At age 19, he had found out about
a big drug deal in Chinatown that involved his best friend- Dan. He
knew this had bad written all over it so he drove down to Chinatown
searching for them. He finally had saw some shady figures walk down the
alley. When he caught up with them someone had bonked him from behind.
It was Dan. It was a setup. The whole gang had set him up. They later
planted drugs and a gun linking to a murder and that had put him in
jail for a good amount of time.
In jail he had learned from a former Yakuza that his "friend" had left the city, but where to?
Landon
was released out of the Liberty City prison at age 26. He sought
revenge against his "friend". He hacked into airplane computers and
finally found his foe. He boarded a plane to Los Santos, San Andreas.
So, without even thinking it over, he hopped on the earliest flight to
SA.
Arriving there, without luggage or a vehicle, Landon started his journey to find his fiend.
Signiture: Andreo^^
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

((OOC - Out Of Character))

Your age (IRL): I'm just 17
Your level (IG):in game im lvl 1
How often do you play SM (Sicilian Mafia):i play Sm when i have time...im just 17 like i sayed and i have school...
What time are you usualy most active (Morning/afternoon/evening/night):im playing in evening
Have you ever been banned? How many times?i dont.. nad i'll never!! ((/me smiles))
How long have you played on RP servers? i ahve been played n rp serbers like 2 years
Can you speak and understand english? yes i do
Why do you want to join Corleone?:Im intresting to join in Corleone family becauze ...its the best family from the server and im going to be rich if i will join,i like the Family don ..he know all time what is batter to do and the place where Corleone is placed is the nicely place...((i like the name too ^^))..its the bast family this is the inpottant think
((RP Knowledge))
On these questions please give an example of what they are.
What is RK (Revenge Kill) ?[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]The killing or attempted killing of an individual that has killed you. (I.e. You can't die in a gun fight and come back to kill the individual that killed you. You have lost your memory and do not remember that person, therefore it would be DM and metagaming for you to kill them)The only exception to this is a gang war or family war, in which members of opposing gangs/families can kill each other at any time, without being considered for RK, for as long as the war goes on. This does not apply to civilian gangs (unscripted gangs)
This is AGAINST the server rules.
What is Dm (Deathmatch)?The killing or attacking of others with no reason of role-play (i.e. blatantly shooting, punching, beating, ramming or generally attacking someone)
What is Powergame?
What is Metagame?Using Out of Character information for In Character information
What is Driveby?
What is IC?In roleplaying games, In Character (or IC) refers to the world of the characters, rather than the world of the players. That is, a character talking to another character is an IC interaction, set within the IC world, while two players talking about a football game or their real lives is an Out of Character ('OOC') interaction.
This is a RP (RolePlay)server, normally you are not just a person sitting at your computer playing a game to see how many kills you can get. You play a character and try and emulate life (loosely of course, we dont all have guns in real life). If you want to speak IC there are a few different ways to do it.
To speak to other characters nearby you just typing normally without any command, or by using "/l <Message>"(when on a phone)
-To advertise by using "/ad <Message>" (This will result in a green line going to all players as an advert for you to sell things, arrange parties etc etc)
-To whisper other characters nearby so only that person hears you is done via "/w <Message>".(Other characters will know you have whispered the other person, but not what you have whispered- to do so use /me whispers to XXX)
-To shout out us "/s <Message>" This extends the range of which you can normally be heard (dont use /s all the time though)
Whilst speaking in any of these forms, do not use accronyms or smilies like lol, wtf, omg, etc or :O :S , doing so will result in any or all of the following. Admin jail, kicks from server or bans from the server (eventually).
What is OOC?Out of Character (OOC) is a roleplaying term, referring to the world of the players, rather than the world of the characters. Actions in the game that are described from the point of view of the assumed character are referred to as In Character (IC). Actions or discussion of the character from the player's point of view are OOC.
OOC is used when you are not RPing, when you, as a person sitting at home/work want to talk to others NOT YOUR CHARACTER. Again there are a few ways to do this:
-Local OOC is done by typing " ( " <Message>" this will send a message to players around you, but will include ((Message)) brackets around what you said, to indicate its not to be use for roleplay purposes.
-Global OOC (server wide OOC) is done by simply doing "/o <Message>" The colour of the text for any type of OOC is a different colour, and includes the double brackets to identify it as OOC.
So, the basic rule is, if its your character saying something use an IC method, if its you as a player, use an OOC method. Can be tricky to get used to but it helps the RP along.
What is Roleplay?Roleplaying means that you become your character and act as he would act if he was a real person in real life.

((Rate yourself (Be honest) ))

Shooting:10
Driving:10
Negociateing:8
Flying:9
Roleplay:9
Commuicating:9

Andreo_Corleone
Sicilian RolePlay Member
Sicilian RolePlay Member

Number of posts : 1
InGame Name : Andreo_Corleone
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi_Corleone Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:40 am

ACCEPTED bounce

Last edited by Luigi_Corleone on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luigi_Corleone
Luigi_Corleone
Corleone Member
Corleone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Mon Nov 03, 2008 3:18 pm

Here I added it to My photobucket account to make it look better.. (( It's the Jizzy Club photo))

Code:
 [IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc128/TIMO_043/gallery16er0.jpg[/IMG]
Sean
Sean
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Luigi_Corleone Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:30 am

Thank you. lol!

Last edited by Luigi_Corleone on Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luigi_Corleone
Luigi_Corleone
Corleone Member
Corleone Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:53 am

No problemo
Sean
Sean
Spammer
Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down