Sicilian Mafia RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luigi Corleone. Life Story

3 posters

Go down

Luigi Corleone. Life Story Empty Luigi Corleone. Life Story

Post by Luigi_Corleone Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:59 am

IC: "Letter for S.F immigration department"

My Life In A Few Words...

I was born in Chicago city, from my father Miquel Nappa, the leader of Corleone Family, he was the most respected man in the city. At the age of 26 his godfather died and he took imediately his title, he made radical changes in the family, he ejected corrupt members, and remade the ranks. When he was 28 she met my mother, Clara Fibbonacci, this woman was the most beautiful woman seen in Italy. They made the biggest wedding in city that ever was, even capos from Cuban mafia came there to wish them luck. After one year from the wedding i was born. My name was gave by a biggest russian mafioso, his status were secret, even his name was secret, beside my father nobody knew him, even for me his name was secret, his words were:
"I can't have any children but if i had one his name was Luigi"
When my father told me this i was amazed to hear how important i am, and i was only 11 years old. My father wanted me to stay out from "dirty things" , at the age of 15 he sent me in Strassbourg, at the biggest academy in the city. After 3 years of study, at the age of 18 i came back in my city because my father was shoot by one of the barzini family member, Luis Barzini, a big capo in the family. At his funeral were present all corleone members, and one of them came to me and told me that i have to help the family revenge my father. And that was what i did, i was under Cicone Corleone's command for two years, when we finnaly killed that bastard. The family started a war with barzini, and the war was never end. After 1 year from the revenge I was attacked by a green car, i can bet it was a barzini car, I saw their green hat's. I was shot in my left arm, they wanted to kill me and my whole family. When i went home to wound my arm i found in the middle of my mothers bed a letter:
"If you want your mother alive, come to the Carole's Barbershop, our capo want to talk to you, BARZINI."
Of course i didn't go there alone, i took with me two of my brothers, and they were 10 + my mother... When they saw us they ran and we heard two gun shots, it was my mother, she was dead. I couldn't belive that i am alone in that big city, my whole family was dead. At the age of 24, after all pain passed by my heart and after one while stood in the country side, i came back in the city, almost all my friends were gone, Corleone city was a ghost city, i was stoned and i have to leave the city, i tried to go in San Fierro to see if there is peace.
Luigi_Corleone
Luigi_Corleone
Corleone Member
Corleone Member

Number of posts : 16
InGame Name : Luigi_Corleone
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Luigi Corleone. Life Story Empty Re: Luigi Corleone. Life Story

Post by J.Bull Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:17 pm

nice story
J.Bull