Sicilian Mafia RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police Application Form

Go down

Police Application Form Empty Police Application Form

Post by Stokes Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:04 am

Application Status:OPEN

1) Do not bother SFPD officers IC, OOC or on the forum (including pm's) as to when you will get a response to your application. Most applications are answered in a timely manner. If you bother us, your application will be denied!

2) Make an effort on your application. The effort you put forth here is usually indicative of your gameplay. It should not be a carbon copy of someone elses but if you feel that your application is lacking then look at those that have been approved. Do not let us catch you copying someone else application!

3) If you have applied to every family, gang, and organization thread on the forums then don't expect to get accepted here. Yes we can see all those other applications that you have posted throughout the forum!

4) Do not use smileys in your application.

5) Alt's - If you are running dual accounts please do not apply unless you are planning to spend the majority (80% or more) of your time with your PD character.

6) If you are denied, don't annoy officers either ingame, OOC or forum (PMs) as to why that is. Move on and either accept the denial, or create a new application. We have every right to forum ban you if you continue to post applications after being told not to.

7) You MUST have a microphone and Teamspeak.

Cool You MUST keep up-to-date on the forums. Failure to do this will be removal from the SFPD.

UNDERSTAND?

GOOD NOW APPLY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Los Santos Police Department.
Application Format.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Make ONE thread, the subject should be your full in-game name and the post you're applying for like so "Name Name - Police Officer". You can then proceed and fill out this application inside that thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Game Character Information

Applicant's Name (In-Game First and Last Name):

Date Of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY Format):

Character Gender:

Licenses and Passports:
Do you hold a valid San Andreas License:
Do you hold a Valid San Andreas Pilot License:
Do you hold a Valid San Andreas Weapon's Permit:
Do you hold a Valid San Fierro Passport:
Do you hold a valid Bay-side Passport:

Ever been in Jail or Prison:

If Yes, why and how long for:

Current Job:

Previous Jobs:

Criminal Record (Ever been Convicted of a crime):

IC Biography/Story (Minimum 100 words):

Out of Character Information

First Name (REAL first name):

Languages Spoken (Strongest - Weakest):

Date Of Birth(DD-MM-YYYY Format):

Location (Country and State/County):

Timezone:

Current Level (In game Level):

Why do YOU want to join the SFPD (min 100 words WILL be counted):

Police Experience (Any experience in other servers. State what):

How long have you been at iRoleplay:

How long have you played GTA SA:

Do you have Ventrilo and a Working Mic?:

Are you currently in a faction:

Previous Factions you were in:

How many accounts at iRoleplay and what are their names:

Email/Contacts (Email, MSN, Xfire etc):

Comments/Questions (Do you have any Questions/Comments):

I, [YOUR NAME HERE], make an oath that I will be lawful, I have read and understand the rules about Police Conduct, I understand that i must be active, and do my duties to the best of my ability if I am accepted into the San Fierro Police Department.

Stokes
SFPD Member
SFPD Member

Number of posts : 24
InGame Name : James_Stokes
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back to top Go down