Sicilian Mafia RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie_Fisher's Police Chief Application..

2 posters

Go down

Jamie_Fisher's Police Chief Application.. Empty Jamie_Fisher's Police Chief Application..

Post by Jamie Corleone Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:00 am

IC Information.
Ingame Name: Jamie_Fisher
Origin: Europe
Phone number: 8706
Ingame Level: 1
Job experience: None yet
Describe your life style: Well im a Good Cop ex cop and im rady to Return to be one!

OOC Information.
Where are you from?: Born in the Uk Live in Spain
What is your age?: 20
What is your Timezone? (How many hours +/- GMT): 1 hours Ahead of England 6 headof the USA
What do you think you can add to this faction?: A few Rec's Cadet's i will train them to be the best!
Why do you want to Leader is Family/Team?: Well i was a ex Sgt on a Diffrent Server That End'ed up closing for 1 week due 2 Scripting and now i think i wanna Apply for Police Chief i will Rec Good ppl Only By Giving Good App's thanks
How Long have you been role playing?: 1 Years And A Half
How long have you played on Silian Mafia RolePlay?: Cant say i have sorry
Are you active on the server?: 100% Active
Have you ever been banned? If so for what reason: Nope
Have you ever been kicked? If so for what reason: Yes (Going to the Toilet an got kicked)
Why should I accept you?: Well you dont have to im just looking for a Server that needs help with police and Ldr's and i will get ppl to come on but its complatly up to You
Anyhing else you would like to tell us?: I have a Teamspeak Server if you would lik to use it?

Thanks, Jamie Fisher

Last edited by Jamie_Fisher on Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Jamie Corleone
Jamie Corleone
InGame Admin
InGame Admin

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Jamie_Fisher's Police Chief Application.. Empty Re: Jamie_Fisher's Police Chief Application..

Post by Alex_West Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:21 am

Wow looks cool APPLIED from here!

I'll pm u in-game about teamspeak and so on

Alex_West
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-10-25

https://sicilian-rp.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down